Version 40490 Release Notes for Sins of a Dark Age October 16 2014
- Added support for auto requeue into the secondary queue after the game finishes if you still have a primary search running.
- Added the ability to queue for the same match type in both primary and secondary queues.
- Players can now view how many people are queued for each match type and in what regions by viewing tooltips at various locations.
- Changing the primary match search no longer resets the secondary match search.
- Fixed bug where if you declined a match search assembly you would get a toast saying that a party member deactivated your match search.
- Provisioning game activity panel now has higher priority than match search panel so that when accepting to join a secondary game (which preserves the primary match search) the box will say provisioning game server instead of still saying "searching for game" and looking bugged.
- Fix various other matchmaking bugs.
- Can no longer view Lore Books through right click menu without owning the book itself.
- Open wiki button shows up again.
- Improved Sunken Forest MiniMap artwork.
- Ace and TowerKill major alerts are no longer enabled for Duel modes.
- Added more Chronicler dialog.
- Updated voice work for Lassidar.
- Updated Lassidar's ability sound effects.
- Fix crash bug.
- Fixed sync bug.
- Various tooltip fixes.
For the official and most up to date Steam version of these patch notes, see: http://steamcommunity.com/app/251970/discussions/7/613939294259126143/