Version 38342 Release Notes for Sins of a Dark Age - July 11 2014
- Most Heroes now comment when they recall.
- Most Heroes now utter a cry of pain when stunned.
- Heroes now have a chance to laugh under various circumstances.
- Lithoron now says "Is mortal life so fragile?" on enemy kill.
- Khagas now says "You should have left us to legend" after killing an enemy.
- Added dust effect for Khagas and Bataar skins.
- Fix Bataar's Dazing Blow tooltip not displaying the value of the applied slow.
- Reduced brightness of Vallamere's Battle Standard visual effect.
- Removed "The Guardian lives" from Warden (Bataar)'s Attack Command dialog.
- Fixed bug where Slag's dialogue for Tar Ball was not being played.
- Added voice for Rachna eating her cavernlings (Larval Feast)
- Vexie no longer says "You need a new perspective" when using Resize on herself.
- Improvements to Drengar's ability visual effects.
- Improved Xeros Detonate visual effect.
- Crafting goods now grants XP. Tooltips describe how much XP each good will grant.
- Passive Income items and Conscript items now sell for 40% of their purchase cost rather than 70% like other items.
- No longer grants Magic Penetration.
- Now has Passive: Your basic attacks and single target abilities that deal Magic Damage reduce affected enemy heroes' Magic Resistance by 10 for 5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where the team values of Largest Killstreak and Largest Multikill was adding all player values on a team together instead of just using the max value per team.
- Increased size of catapult projectiles.
- Fixed the bug where you were unable to remove points from a HeroKit's Attack Power attribute bar.
- Changed the + symbol to a greyed out backpack to indicate an empty Gear slot.
- Added a GearPoints spent/max panel in the hero kit panel.
- Fixed bug where if you have more than one herokit page, switching pages would cause the page contents to be empty.
- Most Win Hero Count no longer considers Heroes with 0 games won.
- Added a line in the Hero Overview tooltip to display "Most Victorious Hero" data if it is a hero in that player's most victorious hero list.
- Game Reward Panels now don't show up if there is not a player in that slot.
- Adjusted the alignment for the Game Reward panels so they'd be fully centered on the Game Over Window.
- Fixed bug where old game state was showing up on tooltips for players.
- Added last login time to tooltip for friends.
- Removed the LobbyPanel for the ActivityBox and implemented a tooltip for the play button instead.
- Fixed bug where double whisper chat messages where being received.
- Games now only show up in the game history list when they are complete.
- Can no longer send empty strings through chat.
HUD and User InterfaceEdit
- Fixed various issues with pressing screen panels.
- Fixed issue with pressing the ability bar buttons.
- Ongoing tooltip improvements (still a work in progress).
- Glyphs now render their tooltip descriptions in a more consistent fashion with other item and abilities.
- Vice system improved to handle various ways it was being abused.
- Fixed bug where it could take a long time to rejoin a game.
- Fixed some corrupt HeroKits.
- Fixed disconnected icons showing up incorrectly.
- Fixed a variety of incorrect strings.
- Fixed potential bug with trades.
- Fixed some crashes.
- Various performance improvements.
- Fixed bug where Plague Verics would abandon targets that they couldn't detect (e.g hidden in brush).
- Reduced some of the low end frequencies on the dialog for all heroes with masks/helmets in order to somewhat reduce the muffling effect, which should make those voices a bit clearer.
- Fixed bug where accounts were ending up with multiple stacks when there should only be one.
- Crafting now correctly gives experience.
- In game reports player levels are now displayed at the time the game occured instead of the current player level.
- A large amount of server code has been updated for stability, performance and reliability.
For the official and most up to date Steam version of these patch notes, see: http://steamcommunity.com/app/251970/discussions/7/45350791305572022/