Version 37458 Release Notes for Sins of a Dark Age - June 5 2014
- Fix bug where arc abilities wouldn't hit targets that look like they should be hit.
- Multiple sources of Slow are now subject to 66% diminishing returns on all but the strongest source.
- Multiple sources of Slow now stack multiplicatively rather than additively.
- Fixed being able to hear numerous sounds from things you couldn't detect.
- Fix bug where attacking creeps would allow you to detect areas you shouldn't be able to detect.
- When Heroes die or use certain abilities, their vocal response can now be heard by other players.
- Added Wood pickup for tower kit when you kill the Wood Imps during the Tower Assault Quest.
- Improved blood sound effects.
- Fixed missing effect textures.
- Added new attack sounds for Bombardier Slag.
- Improved visual effect for Slayer's Mark.
- Fixed a bug with Counterspell Armor that was causing Xeros to block more spell effects than was intended.
- Slightly reduced volume of Twilight Vexie's wings.
- Player count will now refresh every 60 seconds.
- Increased the time penalties for queue dodging.
- Fixed bug where matchmaking would lose/discard legitimate requests to join a game.
- Fixed rejoin issue.
HUD and User InterfaceEdit
- Improved scroll bar behavior.
- Fixed QuickCast Item 6 and 7 mapped to the same key combo by default.
- Fixed tooltip placement of shop window sell button.
- Temp clean up of the death window.
- Loot rewards now open much faster at the end of a match.
- Increased Chronicler's vocal when announcing the rarity of your reward.
- Various friend list improvements.
- Various Item Guide shop improvements.
- Fixed Party empty space bug.
- Fixed bug where Edit Hero Stats was missing under certain conditions.
- Added new level bar art and layout for summary page.
- Added hover states for right click menus.
- Fixed bug where you could still hear some vocals or effects after disabling vocals or effects.
- As entertaining as it was, units no longer move and spin uncontrollably when a game is over.
- Fixed crash bug.
For the official and most up to date Steam version of these patch notes, see: http://steamcommunity.com/app/251970/discussions/7/522729358551630537/